since ‎Nov-01-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 904 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The bleeder valve on my motorhome's propane tank leaks unless it's tightened with pliers. Seems like I can replace it when the tank is empty and I shouldn't need to have the tank purged as long as I do the replacement pretty quickly. Does that sound...
What is the best scheme for my T-105 batteries when I'm not using my motor home for 3-4 months? Will battery longevity be better if they are floated continuously at 13.5 volts for the pair, or should I disconnect them and periodically give them a bo...
Our Magic Chef oven has a failed mercury flame safety switch and no replacements seem to be available. Unless someone knows an easy way to replace the safety switch with one operated by a thermocouple, I'm going to head down the path of replacing th...
I'm looking for some input regarding the ground (negative, not neutral) connection for my 1800 watt inverter. I need about 10 of wire to run it back to the battery or I can ground it to the motor home frame with less than 2' of wire. I suspect that...
I thought that I could create enough space to install 2 more golf cart batteries in addition to the 2 that I already have but my 24' class C has very limited space. What is the downside of using a Trojan T-1275 (12 volt) along with a pair of T-105s ...