since ‎Nov-11-2005
‎Nov-27-2023

My Activity

• 363 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My awning had a relatively minor argument with a tree and was scraped. The damage is through the black but not all the way through the fabric.Is there a black repair tape or some other product to put on the damaged area?
The shower in my 2018 25Y is a SEA NEO Angle A025.My shower door is difficult to close and destroys the gasket on the bottom because it in not plumb and rubs against the sill at the bottom of the non-hinge side. I have directions on adjusting the doo...
I am changing my phone from an Android to an iPhone and am trying to load the apps on my old phone to the new one. I had a RV dump site app but can't find it now. Do any of you have a good RV dump site app that you can recommend?
I am in the process of replacing my TV AM/FM antenna and want to use a Winegard Air 360.  One problem is that Winegard recommends using coaxial cable to run from the antenna to the radio.  The existing wire is just that, wire with audio plugs.Will pl...
As I mentioned in a prior post I returned from a trip with several problems. This is the second.The round, black omnidirectional tv/radio antenna was hanging over the side of the trailer. It was held in place by the thick (TV?) cable and the thin (ra...