since ‎Nov-12-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,088 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We will soon upgrade from a TT to a 5th Wheel, haven't purchased the 5th yet but know what make and model we will be buying, a Montana High Country, pic below of the front cap of that model. Our truck is a Ram Crew Cab with a 6'4" bed. I have an An...
Hi, We have a 2011 Jayco TT. The two roof vent covers, one over the bedroom and one over the rear kitchen, are brittle from age and were damaged by a recent hail storm, so need to be replaced.I have been shopping on the internet -- Amazon, Ebay, an...
I was tightening screws and reattaching my main TT AC vent cover, and have some questions. Besides this large main vent, this unit does have five small round vents throughout the 28 ft TT Below is an image of the inside of the vent cover. The top ...
I'm about to do some re-sealing to the roof edges on our travel trailer, to ensure no water damage. Attached find two images of the edge of the roof. I have a tube of Dicor Non-Leveling, Non-Sag Lap Sealant, which I have had very good luck with in ...
This question is about Microsoft Office. I mostly use Google Docs and Google Sheets, as opposed to Microsoft Office. For my usage anyway, they work just as well or better than M-soft Office because they include the bonus that I can easily access an...