since ‎Nov-15-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 136 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Looking for help finding a layout that has two beds on the curb side and a single bed over a dinette on the other side. We also want at least one slide in the bunkhouse. Master bed needs to be walk around since I am 6'7" tall. 2017 thru 2020 model y...
I have an 03 Aerbus with 8.3L workhorse engine. When we are cruising the engine runs fine but under load it misses and runs like ****. The engine has 24k miles on it so I'm not sure where to start. I am pulling the spark plugs now to check gap but lo...
We are looking for a short double bunk trailer like the Passport 2400 but the issue is that we need a walk around full size queen. I am 6'-7" and most of the trailers have a wall right at the foot of the bed. We also need an outside kitchen. Any sugg...
We had a keystone passport 32fb. Loved the trailer but a tree fell on it 6 months ago so now we are on the hunt for another trailer. When we bought that trailer we thought we were going to have more kids and wanted a bigger trailer. The main selling ...
I setup my trailer and noticed the slide was nowhere near level with the trailer level. To get the slide level, which is what our bed attaches to, I had to put 3" under one side of the trailer. Is there a way to adjust the slide so they are aligned w...