since ‎Nov-20-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 3,894 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Have stayed here numerous times over the years but things have changed there for the worst. It used to be a campground but now it has become a place for fulltime/long term residents. Regular campers are stuck next to them, some with permanent structu...
I found a truck with nearly all I want.The dealer is asking $30,98833,000 milesEquipment Group 302A/XLT Series18" wheels with all terrain tires3.73 electronic lock axleMax Tow Package-11,000lbs tow capacity 36 gallons tank145" wheelbase Thing is, it ...
Yesterday i sold our Roo for above NADA average retail, to an older couple that will use it with daughter and grandkids.CamperRoo gave over 10 great years of memories and service.the outside had missing and peeling decals but the interior was in grea...
I'm trying to think of anything I might need for my new TT, that I didn't have for my Hybrid.I did order XL wheel chocks since the axles are farther apart.The new TT has a 60 gallon gray tank, so I may not need the blue tote tank that i needed for my...
well, after a long search for something that will fit a retired lifestyle, we've decided to get a TT, a 2016 Prime Time Tracer 255AIR.the DW has decided she's done with the tent ends, especially the beds.i still love our Roo 23SS and hybrids but i ag...