since ‎Nov-26-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 2,548 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My work just took delivery of several 2022 Ford F-350 CC 4x4 LB XLT pickups with the 6.7L diesel and I had the opportunity to drive one for a couple of days while my F-150 was in the shop for maintenance.A few impressions I had of the truck:Power - w...
Well, I've been looking at B&W hitches for a while, but struggled with the price of them new. I stumbled across a 1 year old one last evening that is like new and bought it today for about 1/2 the price of new! I am amazed at the workmanship on it,...
We finally had a break in the seemingly non-stop rain yesterday that we have had here for weeks now after record breaking heat this summer. We took the opportunity to take the fiver and boat to indoor storage. As much as I'm happy that they are dry...
We went to our local RV show last weekend and there was a 2020 Riverstone 37MRE on display. It had the black/gray full body paint and looked really nice on the outside. I've looked at these units before and hadn't been overly impressed so I was exp...
Well, after a lot of thought about our tow vehicle, I came to the conclusion that it just wasn't going to do the job for us. It has decent power, but I wasn't convinced that it was heavy duty enough for serious towing, chassis and brake wise. So I ...