since ‎Nov-27-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 235 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Mobility is a huge advantage small RV’s have over big ones. Obviously, it is easy to pull off the road into a fast food joint or restaurant or maneuver in a campground but that is not what I mean. The mobility I am talking about is very important t...
With a small RV, you can camp in many great places that big ones can’t - either because they can’t get there or the sites are too small. This is a big plus for traveling in a Class B or similar. Many of our best experiences have been in places like...
People who are full timing or spend winters in Florida or down in the Rio Grande Valley can really take advantage of the space and conveniences of a big motorhome or towable - you can't beat it. A small RV like a Class B is not suitable for these pu...
An advantage our small RV’s have over big rigs is the flexibility to stay in a variety of different places. Over the years we have stayed in state/federal campgrounds (our first choice), both plugged in and unplugged, commercial RV parks, hotels, th...
I am writing this post for the benefit of people who are lurking on this site and plan to begin traveling in an RV. We have 10 years of experience with a true Class B and more recently, a B+ (no longer than a B). Since we started RVing , two couple...