since ‎Nov-28-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,341 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Twice in the last 6 weeks I've purchased accessories at CW. Both times their online advertised price was lower than the in store price. The first purchase was for an antenna so I researched that beforehand and saved about $60 by showing their website...
I had a bad experience in a Camping World store buying a freshwater hose. How long should it take to get a response from online@marcusvip.com?
My RV was purchased new in 2017. The bowl held water well for a few years, then started leaking down past the ball valve. So far I've replaced the seal twice (with liberal amounts of plumbers grease), ball valve once and drive arm once. I cleaned all...
I'm a fulltimer and my 2017 5er is almost always hooked up to shore power. I have 2 12v batteries. I 'believe' one is strictly for the inverter circuit (residential frig and possibly WH). The other batt powers everything else 12v in the rig. The conv...
Apparently, at some point in the distant past, I created an iCloud account, probably while working tech support. I've never owned an Apple product. This morning I get an email saying my account had been accessed from an iMac 27. I immediately went th...