since ‎Nov-29-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2007 sunnybrook titan bought it brand new in 2007...I still love it and reading this forum everyday about the quality of the new trailers it makes mad and very sad that this is happing... but who out there has a trailer that they have had fo...
Buying a new cedar creek 38rd fifth wheel hitch weight-2190axle dry weight 11250lbsunloaded vehicle weight13440 lbsgvwr16190 lbsdual axles #7000cargo capacity 2750 lbs please help want to buy the new truck this week, I do like fords. I am thinking a ...
ready to buy a cedar creek fifth wheel,but after ready so many neg comments about forest river quality and factory support I am not sure now.....Does anybody have any positive or neg experiences with forest river products especially cedar creek. look...
Hi has anybody used crossroads sales inc. in newfield NJ? looking at the cedar creek 38rd went to the rv show today in Edison NJ. Still working on the price but just want to know what kind of dealer they are. Happy New Year to all
Has any body used these guys? they seem very friendly and have a great great price on the fifth wheel that I want, cedar creek 38rd, the only problem is the distance I live in long island, is it worth the trip??