since ‎Dec-01-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 114 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We normally keep the Suburban 10 gallon water heater on electric only and just turn on the gas when we want a quick recovery. Lately the electric hasn't been heating the water very hot and the wife runs out at shower time. After 2 hours it recovers, ...
After replacing 2 of them. now the third is acting strange. It's operated by thermostat and when I move the lever, the hatch starts to open and the fan starts to turn, but then the fan shuts off after a few seconds, but the hatch continues to open.An...
We live in a fiver and wife is thinking we should get a TC when we finally park somewhere so we can still do a little traveling. We know nothing about TC's but are wondering whether or not it's possible to tow a small car behind? Truck is a 2006 For...
Fan in potty room dead. Changed fuse and it runs for a few seconds and blows again. It's about 4 years old, needless to say doesn't get used much.Any Ideas? Called Atwood and hung for about 20 minutes, never got anyone. Left message and no one calle...
We have a Fantastic fan with thermostat and rain sensor. I went to turn it on the other night and the cover opens when I move the thermostat switch, but the fan doesn't turn on.Any ideas what could be causing this?Thanks,Fred Wishnie