since ‎Dec-08-2005
‎Mar-12-2024

My Activity

• 1,936 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 7 Likes received

User Activity

Just took my Pennsylvania Non-commercial Class A test this week. Technically all it would have cost me was the $5 for the permit. After passing I had the option of an additional paper in my wallet for the next 3 years until my current license expired...
We were camping with some friends this weekend. He thought he had a sewer issue until he figured out it was his battery outgassing. The thing was boiling.What would cause this? We took the battery to Autozone and it tested as fine.
Went to a local campground this weekend. Saw a short bed Dodge with plastic over the back window. I eventually got a chance to talk to the driver. He is new to towing a fifth-wheel. Had a manual sliding hitch in the truck. But didn't think he needed ...
I often see discussions on here about gas versus diesel. Most will agree that diesels pull better and generally last longer. Then the discussion of cost comes in and everything gets messy.I just wanted to share my recent experience with a diesel truc...
I'm looking at one with 20 inch wheels on it. Does anybody have one they can measure the height from ground to the top of the bed rail? I need to make sure my old fifth-wheel will work with it.
Likes from