since ‎Dec-10-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 67 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My Norcold N641 with a 7 yr old Amish cooling unit may have died. Started to get instant NoCo, dealt successfully with this in the past, but this time, even after a new board, cleaning the burner orifice, connections, testing the AC heating element, ...
Upgraded my panels and don't have a need for the older ones. (2) 130W Kyocera and (1) 140W Kyocera. The 130's are 2006... been sitting outside and are covered in dust, just stood one of them up and angled it towards the sun and got 20+V. The 140W is...
RV has been parked level and the N641 running on shore AC for 4 months w/o problems. Stopped cooling and got a "AC HE" code. The heater element meters infinite resistance so that is being replaced. Switched over to propane with a full tank and strong...
Recently switched out (3)130w,12v flat mount roof panels for (3)320w, 24v panels and would like to mount a 4th panel on the slope of the nose to catch early morning light. That surface has some flex so I'm not confident there is much plywood under th...
Currently have 400w of 12v panels feeding four 6v US Battery 2200's in series/parallel.The 12V battery output goes to a 1000w inverter dedicated to a single plug output for computers. There is a Blue Sea combiner that flows between the coach battery ...