since ‎Dec-11-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 590 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just installed a second AC in the fiver. This is a second unit so it is cool only, Coleman Mach15, ducted.I had a mobil RV help me with the installation and for reference he did the wiring will I was working on something else.Al of the modes work c...
Are the discharge opening, where the uunit mate with the duct the same size for 13.5 and 15K units. Wondering if new RVs are ducted with larger duct so that either size capacity can be instaled. Have a 15K AC and looking to add a second.
Here's the latest project, an upgrade to a second 30A service. I didn't go to 50A because of cost. Replacing the EMS, the 50A inlet, converter, and shore power cord would have been cost prohibitive and I'm able to use some of the items I had left ove...
DW has the idea that we need a small wood smoker to take along camping, and I have to admit that idea does have merit. Nobody loves a good brisket more that I do. My home smoker is too large to load and unload in the truck, so I'm thinking along the ...
If you have a conventional tow trailer with a tongue weight of 1000 and with a properly adjusted WD, 300lbs is transferred back to the steering axle and the remaining 700lbs is transferred back to the trailer axles, how much weight have you added to ...