since ‎Dec-12-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a 2005 10-2CD Special Edition and one day "someone" didn't dog the windows fully and the dinette window was only center-locked. Going down the freeway the window got into a buffet/harmonic thing and destroyed itself. We put plastic over it w...
While I have a security system at home, I often worry about my rig and my site when I'm fishing or cruising the twisties on my bike. And who hasn't had firewood or lanterns lifted while you're away? Well I've been researching this in the context of ...
This is early cnsideration, toss by you know-it-alls for advice.So that I can tow a boat, I want to mount my dual sport on the front. Either a new receiver mount or modify the tow hooks for a two-point platform. I'd carry about 450-ish pounds includ...
This was kind of spontaneous, hopefully a good decision. What I have is a '99 F350SRW 7.3L with airbags and no other major mods. What I just bought for a screaming deal is an '03 F350DRW 6.0L Lariat set up for a fifth wheel. We have a NL 10-2. Norma...