since ‎Oct-16-2000
‎Jan-09-2024

My Activity

• 4,799 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Folks,I spend quite a bit of my valuable moderating time editing posts to remove unnecessary quotes. I do this to keep both myself and you from seeing the same posts over and over again when two members are discussing back and forth.Quick question ...
I recorded a fairly large video on my Android cell phone last night. I would like to transfer it to my computer if possible. I have found the video on my phone but the file refuses to move from the phone location to my chosen spot in my computer. W...
Member RoyF posted the following in the 5th wheel forum and I though a lot of you might like it also. I asked and received his permission to post it again here.My italics and red print.I finally found the little wire brush that is small enough to ge...
I received the March issue of RV Magazine yesterday and feel the need to pointout a potentially dangerous statement, probably made in error, by longtime contributor Mike Wendland. On the top of page 51 under theheading "Chock Time" it states: "If you...
To all members of this forum.Thank you all for your contributions this year to the forums. I am sure you have helped many people out in some way. This includes me as you guys always get me to spend some money on something! :E. Almost all have been ...
Likes from
Likes given to