since ‎Dec-16-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 21 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We purchased our Grey Wolf 22RR Toy Hauler two years ago and is our first TT. This past week we had a tire blow out and the tire totally disintegrated. There was nothing left and the old tire wrapped around the axle. We were traveling about 65 with a...
This spring we purchased our first trailer. It is a 28 foot Grey Wolf toy hauler. It weighs about 5000 lbs and we usually carry about another 1000 lbs. I've towed boats but never anything with a higher profile like a camper trailer. When we puruchase...
It has been over a year since we got the camper out and I don't remember which wires go to positive and negative. I've got one battery and one red wire and two white wires. I know color doesn't mean much but I thought that I would mention it. The red...
This is my first experience at camping as awhile back we purchased a 2002 Aero Hybrid camper. There are times we desire to camp without power hookups so I purchased a 2400 watt generator. In my backyard, I plugged the camper into the generator just t...
I have a 2001 Attwood, Manual light hot water heater. This is my first camper as we just purchased it a few months ago. My problem is that the hot water heater keeps shutting off. I can easily light the pilot and it will usually stay lit for several ...