since ‎Jun-15-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 54 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Who's towing what with the new 6.6 gas from GM. How does it do in mountains, how much weight are you pulling, what kind of mileage towing and empty. You all have the real answers, I thank you for your input.
I'm sure its been talked about in the past, but I can't find it. I have Good Year tires on my p/u with only 30k miles and lots of tread left, but they are original tires. The sidewalls are clean no cracks or scuffs. Can they last longer or do I ne...
Wow, the dealers in my area have the lowest inventory I have ever seen, and I'm a retired car hauler. I know there is a problem with chips, but right now each dealer may have only 1 or 2 3/4 ton or 1 ton trucks in stock. The bulk of the dealers lot ...
came across a winnebago travel trailer at my jayco dealer. the model is voyage 2831rb. I like the floorplan and I know winnebago has been around for a long time doing motorhomes. I was wondering if anybody has a late model winnebago tt that could t...
would like to change the marker lights and tail lights on the trailer to LED marker lights. has anyone done this, is it a matter of just changing the light fixture or is there more involved like changing the wiring. the LED lights are much brighter ...