since ‎Dec-25-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 450 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I hope to two a motorcycle behind an SUV into Mexico in 2024. That's 2 vehicles and one trailer. If the SUV tow vehicle is in both my name and my wife's and the motorcycle is in my name only can I get permits for all 3?If the SUV and trailer go under...
1. Garmin traffic works very well in Mexico - so far. In SLP now2. Sirius satellite radio starts failing around SLP. I've done some searches and found numerous attestations that Sirius works all over Mexico... After speaking with customer service I c...
https://www.accuweather.com/en/hurricane/hurricane-nora-churns-near-southwest-mexico/1006523
Just double checking... Last I knew financed car owners needed a letter of permission from the title holder to get a TIP. In Maine we do not get a title until the vehicle is paid off. I am used to providing a title - will a letter and a registration ...
We have a '97 Alumascape travel trailer with cracked vinyl floor covering in the kitchen and bathroom. I'm no good at laying down vinyl and thought that epoxy floor paint - the kind used for garage floors might seal and protect the solid plywood floo...