since ‎Feb-06-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 970 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Does anyone have experience going to the native gas stations just off the 401 Exit 556 near Belleville. All I know is that stations on the Reserve are open to the general public but I have not heard of anyone actually using one of these stations. A...
We would welcome some advice with routing through Quebec. We want to get from Hwy. 401 in Ontario to the Saguenay district. We want to avoid Montreal as much as possible so are thinking going around the south side and picking up either Rte. 20 or 30...
We are considering a trip around the Gaspe - we were there about 10 years ago and had a good time. We have been to Perce Rock and Bonaventure Island. If you have done this trip more recently, what were your favorite spots. Last time there we had a...
We recently discovered evidence of a mouse being in our RV. We have cleaned up and set 2 traps baited with peanut butter. In 4 days, there has been no new evidence and we have not caught anything. Now the problem - we will not have access to our R...
Last week I had some excellent potato soup and would like to make my own. The one I had, had some grated carrot, also some finely chopped bacon.With the cold weather we are experiencing, a big bowl of soup would be perfect. Does anyone have an easy...