since ‎Jun-16-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 317 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Most new motorhomes don't come with a spare tire. My first Class A motorhome did, a 1999 Bounder, and it was tucked up under the chassis. The disadvantage to not carrying a spare is a flat tire can ruin a vacation. My last Class A, a 2015 Forest R...
I recently modified my new 2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon so it can be towed behind our RV (which is changing soon).The wiring was more complex than the two previous Jeeps I wired as TOADS. Part of it was due to the CANbus system, and LED tail lights w...
I've been RVing a long time. I have an entire collection of propane and charcoal cooking options. The newest one for me is the Ninja Foodi XL grill.An advantage it has over the others is I can grill indoors when it's raining sideways. We live in F...
Our previous rig was a 25' travel trailer. We kept it parked next to the house since 2011, when we moved in. Zero issues moving it.Late last year, we bought a used 35' Class A. It fits nicely next to the house too. When I had the fence installed,...
In truth, not our first Class A. But life got in the way, had to downsize to a 25' TT for a few years, paid off the house, got another (nicer) Class A.We were going to trade in the 2007 Rockwood 2502 TT. We ordered it new in 2006, and it's been a g...