since ‎Jan-04-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 52 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anyone ever had any success getting either Winnebago or LCI with assistance in replacement of the slide system on the Adventurer 37F full wall side. I have read it is well known that the Schwintek in wall system is not able to handle the weight o...
I just purchased a new base plate for my 2014 CRV, I did not know there 2 different models. One kit #521567-4 and the other is Kit# 521567-5. The -4 kit requires a cross bar to go between the insert arms, and the -5 kit insert arms are stand alone, a...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29041406
Does anyone have any problems with this matrix switch? I have one in my motorhome (2 yrs old), got up one night and all the blue led lights were flashing on the display panel. I turned the unit off until morning, when I tried to turn it back on every...
Good MorningI need some advice, I have a 2014 Winnebago Adventurer. 2 days ago my transfer switch went bad, we had a power outage were staying, and I think it fried the transfer switch. I had no shoreline power when we camped the next day in a differ...