since ‎Jan-11-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 476 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I was recently fixing my rubber roof with some eternabond. I needed to purchase a 12" wide 50'roll to cover the tear from the edge inward. As I was fixing it, I was wondering if anyone has done their whole roof in eternabond? I've considered some o...
Ok, I've always been a Ford Truck guy, currently have a 2016 F-350 SRW Diesel, with 50,000 miles, bought new for good deal. Now nearby dealership wants to buy my truck, and if a good deal they have this Dodge truck and a 2019 F-350 duelly also. I k...
I've always loved the clearance on my 2011 Nash 27T, but this year found out how important that is. I had the same tires since I purchased (so they were 6-7 yrs old, which is the max most on here say a tire will last, and I should have changed them ...
I'm looking at an 2017 Open Range Roamer 347RES, and a 348RLS. Wondering if anyone knows of the build quality. I like the look of this rig from the pictures. Anyone know of what end of model year discounts would be? The website has a 77% discount p...
Having an issue with our AC. Always at the beginning of a trip the AC has taken a long time to come on, but then has been good for rest of trip. This time the AC was on for a few nights, but now is not working at all. I'm thinking it is a thermost...