since ‎Jan-13-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 100 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just converted our old gas absorption dometic refrigerator to DC electric compressor and have all the guts from the old system left over. No idea what to do with it. The company that sold the parts for the conversion doesn’t want any of it and I d...
Ok, been perusing the threads on this topic but want to toss this out to the group to see if there is anything I have missed. All thoughts welcome...Backstory.. our 5 year old dometic reefer has slowly lost its ability to keep our food cold. Frid...
We are planning a summer trip to Yellowstone and are looking for suggestions for campgrounds. With kids, we are specifically looking for something with a pool. Via rvparky, Google, and rvparking, I have oddly found only three CGs near Yellowstone wi...
Anyone use eternabond tape in the shower or does anyone see problem with that use? We have a tub/shower combo and in certain places the caulk has let loose allowing water between the trim, sidewall, and the tub. The water then dribbles under the sp...
We are looking into possibly adding side cabinets over our bed. Currently we have one of those side to side shelves which I could cut to size between the cabinets. Question is, where would I find such cabinets? Our front wall is a straight angle v...