since ‎Jan-15-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 585 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to post in but I will ask a question to see if other RVers in Ontario will respond.All pick up trucks in Ontario (both LD and heavy duty) are classed as commercial, the LD one can be deemed "for personal use"...
I thought that I would comment and ask a question. Before retirement and snowbirding we ensured that our wills and Powers of Attorney were updated and complete. We carry scanned copies with us in digital format when snowbirding.Our investment guy rec...
Each winter we transit Texas on the way to southern California and return. We are finding it difficult to find good campgrounds with the increased oilfield activity, we used to stay at Horseshoe RV park (formerly RL), it was full of oilfield workers ...
I thought that I would provide the web link below to an item on CBC news about getting better conversion rates when buying US$ than you get from your local bank.Apparently Knightsbridge charges 50 basis points (0.5%) to do the conversion compared to ...
I'm a Canadian snowbird who spends the winter in the (hopefully) warmer US. I bought a snowbird plan for my smart phone from Roam Mobility in Canada, they use T-mobile. I've had terrible service, no phone service outside major cities and when I do ge...