since ‎Jan-19-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Wife and I are thinking, still just in thinking about it stage, but, may consider a fifth wheeler/pu rig. I have a question posted in the towing vehicles section about which truck, etc., but, I would/could really use the opinion and experiences of f...
Towing a fw, approx 10,000 lbs, would a gas engine F250 be practical, or would it be better to go diesel? Remember I said Newbie...thanks, cycler.This is an added question to my original post: Worth the extra bucks for 4 whl drive?
Hello, before I start with a bunch of questions, just want to say that I have posted in other sections of this forum and the replies and suggestions were very helpful. Currently, my wife and I do not own an RV, but, have been thinking about a Class ...
Does any of the manufacturers offer a 5th whl toy hauler under 30'?Real new to all this and my wife and I are going back and forth on a toy hauler of Class C with a trailer for the motorcycle. Thanks in advance, Cycler.
Okay, I think I have the truck part of the equation figured out, but, knowing nothing about the quality of any specific toy hauler, I am asking the members of this forum, if you would, give me your opinions on who makes the better, top of the line to...