since ‎Jan-19-2006
‎Dec-26-2023

My Activity

• 516 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am planning a 5K+ mile trip this summer and want to update the suspension on my Travel Trailer (see signature). The two systems that I am considering are the CRE300 and the Road Armor - along with wet bolts, bronze bushings, and HD shackles. I am...
We purchased a 2021 Grand Design Transcend 240ML with the Furrion 12 volt, 8 cubic foot, refrigerator and solar panel. This morning the refrigerator temperature was 43 degrees; the lowest temperature recorded was 39 degrees. When the compressor and...
I have to replace the brakes on my 2017 Sierra 1500, Crew Cab, Standard Bed. I would like to upgrade to something better than OEM. The Powerstop Truck and Tow Performance pads and rotors (drilled and slotted) look good. Looking for advice from peo...
I am going to purchase a new truck very soon and am trying to decide on a short bed or a standard bed Silverado 1500. The standard bed truck's wheelbase is about 10 inches longer. I'd really like to have the 6.2, but will probably go with the 5.3 b...
The clamp holding the fill hose to my fresh water tank leaked while filling the tank and filled the underbelly with water. The plastic corregated material was bulging so I drilled a weep hole to drain the water... Yep, went too far and hit the fresh...