since ‎Jan-22-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 374 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Some of you may be in a similar situation . . . We’ve been RV’ing in California’s Gold Country since right after Thanksgiving. Reservations were made prior to the most recent lockdown at The Lakes RV, Black Oak RV, Jackson Rancheria & Vineyard RV. ...
High wind warnings have been posted the last few days for a large areas of So Cal. Driving on CR-V yesterday, wind was severe enough in some areas that even cars were slowing down. Yet a variety of RV"s were on the road. I know I've become overly ...
If you're like me, out on the road, away from a daily mail delivery, you might not have heard about this recall. My daughter picks up our mail from a local Postal Annex. Just received a notice on our 2010. If I understood it correctly, it'll be a ...
Getting to the time of year where people are going to start asking about RV's on Highway 1 in North & Central California. Thought I'd share a conversation from last Tuesday night. After dinner in NOLA, we took a pedicab back to our hotel. Young la...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 28720965