since ‎Jan-25-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 286 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a plumbing issue that I just can't figure out. When using the on-board fresh tank, the bathroom cold water faucet sputters like there is air in the line. No other hot or cold faucet has this problem. If I connect to an external pressurized ...
Over time I've posted pictures of many of my mods, but they are no longer available on photo bucket. So I thought I'd repost many of them all in one place:A simple mod is adding shelves to better utilize storage space:Found the handle baskets that f...
I installed a battery monitor in our camper. It cost less than $20.00, and gives far more information than the OEM battery monitor. Among its various features is an alarm to indicate when the battery voltage drops below a set level. The monitor is ...
We often camp on wooded sites with lengthy litter covered access drives. Backing up in this situation is difficult because I can't clearly see the edge of the drive. My wife tries to direct me, but sometimes her wild incomprehensible gesticulations...
My water pump is located in a cabinet behind a fixed panel. To access the pump for winterizing required removing four screws. I eliminated the screws and substituted magnetic cabinet latches to make removing the panel easy. It turns out this is a f...