since ‎Jan-28-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 42 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Been trying to install the replacement bathroom fan in my 2008 Beaver. The new fan is a domestic Fantastic fan Model FA 3350. The problem I have is with the 2 orange wires labels wall switch. I called Dometic this morning and had to wait an hour to t...
My brother started full timing this year and yesterday while disconnecting the Toad he noticed there was something wrong with the RV side of the tow receptacle. When he got underneath the back of the RV he found the tow hitch was bolted to the frame ...
Just finished pulling the front TV and associated stock AV equipment out of our 2008 Beaver Contessa which is very similar to other Monaco products of 2008 vintage. I left the in dash cheesy stereo and the in ceiling speakers (future project).We are ...
At the end of a recent trip we had the electric door awning fail. Specifically it started to make a clicking noise and stopped moving. We disconnected the arms and cover and slid it offf the cloth. Used a zip tie to hold the cloth in place and used P...
I have a Winegurd Slimline Directv unit that has a corroded coaxial cable connection located where the 4 coaxial connections are on the bottom of the unit. I have replaced the male side on the cable but the female connection on the unit is a bit diff...