since ‎Jan-29-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 229 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I usually winterize mid-October by fully draining & bypassing the hot water heater, then blowout & antifreeze all freshwater Pex lines.This year I am thinking about some November weekend local trips. Here on Long Island the late fall days will norma...
If I plug a RV shore power cable to a generator and let the onboard converter/distribution panel charge the batteries, is the generator size irrelevant to charge rate/time?
Air conditioner started pushing an electrical burning smell and I quickly shut it off.Up to the roof and took off the cover.The run capacitor was smoking.Its a 3100248.677-N60/5uF 370v I want to buy 2 and keep one as spare.The Amazon Dometic scam st...
I thought I read somewhere a while ago the 45 deg angle on the frame had some advantage over the right angle?
We have kids.We go to Jellystone's and the like.If you do too, you prob know what the subject is about.If you don't you prob think we are crazy and wondering how could we ruin our quiet outdoor peaceful setting.Anyway, the kid packed resort campgroun...