since ‎Jun-22-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 126 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anyone have experience with the American Car Dolly. I see it has a very high weight capacityI have another brand now but I may be overloading it.I just found out that American also makes an even wider model that will work better with my Pacifica. Big...
I bought the dolly new last year and I ordered it with surge brakes as I have had them before and never had an issue with them other than backing up.If fact I paid more for the surge brakes if I remember correctly over the electric brakes.When the un...
We have owned many a unit over the years but we cannot store an RV at our current home due to HOA restrictions.So for the last 1.5 years I have stored it some 8 miles away at some expense of course.Yesterday I went to pick the unit up and found out t...
I have the class A listed below.In a cross wind it can be a bear to control and I can live with that.But even on a nice day it tends to wander or wag and I don't really know which you would call it. But it seems to be steering.I have checked loading,...
I recently ordered some magnetic tow lights for towing my 2017 Pacifica with our dolly.The first time out they went bye bye when the magnets let loose on the highway with less than a 100 miles of use. The vendor that sold them via Amazon removed them...