since ‎Feb-12-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Finally landed on a class c , a sunseeker 3010. It’s a little longer and heavier than I wanted but the family is happy. At least until they realize what the won’t be able to bring along to keep it from being overloaded.Any feedback from current owner...
Would switching from Aluminum to steel wheels improve CCC?Typically adding heavier wheels is like adding 4lbs of weight for every 1lb of wheel weight. There is about a 18 lbs difference per wheel going from Steel to Aluminum. Thats 72Lbs for the rea...
So after looking at 27 foot class c’s the family declared the sun seeker 2500ts too small and like the 3010dsf which is a hair over 32ft. What are the disadvantages or concerns with going that long? We still plan to flat tow a Jeep JLU.
I looking for feed back from any 2500/2501ts Owner’s on how well the floor plan works for you. Does lack of a separate couch present any issues. We are two adults a teenager and 2 dogs. While sleeping space seems fine I am concerned about seating spa...
Hi looking to buy a class C. Have ha a TT and 5th wheel 10 years ago.Goal: do a 2 week or couple 1week trips per year with a few weekends scattered in.Goal2: pull our rubicon JKU along.Our favorite floor plans are the leprechaun 260ds and sun seeker ...