since ‎Feb-13-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 43 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anyone out there have experience with extended warranty companies? Trying to decide whether to go with the Ford extended warranty or a separate third party, something like Car Shield. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thinking about visiting this state park in the Fall. Anyone camped there? I have been looking at the sites online but can't tell a whole lot about them. Would like to have as private of a site as possible. Any help would be much appreciated.
I have a 2011 F-250 four wheel drive. A while back I noticed that once in a while there was some resistance after putting it in drive, sort of like a caliper that didn’t want to release. A little push on the gas pedal releases the tension and everyth...
I pulled the trigger on a 2011 F250 this week and was wondering if anyone out there is using an aftermarket backup camera. This truck has the warning signal when you get too close to an object but I would really like a camera as well. I would prefer...
A good friend of mine just bought a new travel trailer. After getting it home and giving it a closer inspection he suspects that it had been used as a rental unit at the dealership, then sold as a brand new camper. Is there a website where he can ver...