since ‎Feb-16-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 124 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

BLUF - not a for sale ad. I couldn’t find a classifieds section here.Years ago I purchased a used BD3 trailer saver hitch and could not be happier. The hitch came with a Hensley Slider assembly and I have never used it. The slider has been in m...
We recently moved out of our 5th wheel and into our new home. Eventually we would like to have an RV carport, open pole barn or other cover built on the property for parking. Until that time, I am looking at getting a cover to help protect the RV...
Our 2014 Lifestyle’s 2013 Carefree awning (Travl’r model) seems to flap a little more than I would expect. The canvas is in good condition so I don’t think it is stretched. I suspect the gas struts are weak.Even with the serial number look up, I st...
Built-in vs external in-line water pressure regulator.Our 5th wheel has a ShurFlo wall Mount Filler/regulator, this seems to be common on many RV’s (although our Minnie Winnie did not have one). This unit has a built-in 65psi regulator.https://www.p...
Has anyone removed the Factory installed RV fireplace and repurposed the space? I don’t see is using it much. I was considering removing it and building an insert that will house and obscure cat litter box, lined with waterproof paneling, hinged fr...