since ‎Feb-18-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 668 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Trailer is a small Casita, 3500# with 430# measured tongue weight. Towed well with F150 and simple friction anti-sway bar. I've switched to a new Nissan Frontier which is obviously less capable but still well within spec for the trailer. I've done s...
It's a 12V 100Ah and it has discharged to 8.94V. It will not take a charge. I have tried the trailer onboard charger, connecting to another 12V and finally bought a dedicated Li charger with an "activation" feature. The last was suggested by the ba...
Just for fun, check out this rant on that "other" site. Linky Goofus is riled up, worried that them tent campin' EVers are hogging sites that should (in his opinion) be reserved for "real" RVs. He was knocked back quickly, even by folks who aren't ...
Do these exist? Current models on truck rather than van chassis? The smaller the better as long as it has a toilet and holding tanks.;)Thanks!
Several threads recently have shown there are lots of elderly among us. Here's an article from USA Today regarding RVs and the youngsters. Link