since ‎Feb-20-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 121 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

A word about Coach-net and their inability to secure me a tow truck.They were unable to get a tow truck for my Jeep that died on Patrick AFB. I had already cleared entry for a tow yet Coach-Net could not or would not secure a tow.I had to walk back ...
My wife noticed a strong odor she described as sewage smell yesterday near the motorhome.I probed around and found the middle of three batteries very hot and four cells dry. I unhooked them all and removed them. They were serviced about three weeks...
I had this problem once before and it "fixed" itself. Today it did it again.Unhooked to travel and everything went fine. Switched right to propane. We stopped about an hour later and opened the fridge door. No light and when we shut the door the ...
My Norcold 1200 started a new annoyance yesterday. When you open the left door of the fridge the interior light goes out and the door open beeper goes off. It only does it part of the time but the only way to stop it is to turn the fridge off and t...