since ‎Feb-20-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

When I turn on the furnace, blower comes on for a few seconds, then the gas and ignitor - it ignites and burns for about 5 sec (with ignitor clicking entire time), then gas and ignitor shut off, blower continues for 10 seconds, then it cycles two mor...
On the last trip, we noticed a soft floor in the bathroom, close to the wall (away from toilet). Today, I pulled up the linoleum, and had moldy, soft plywood along the wall, and back toward the toilet. I pulled the toilet out, and then was able to ...
After last week's blowout, I'm shopping for new tires for my TT. After reading a lot of posts here and researching online, I've narrowed it down to Goodyear Marathon Radials or Maxxis M8008 ST Radial BS. Only $6 difference between them, so price is ...
Just a friendly reminder: Don't push the 5-year rule on replacing your TT tires. We all know that neither mileage nor treadwear gives a true indication as to how much time your tires have left. This tire had a good amount of tread life when I left ...