since ‎Feb-22-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 62 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Interested on a 06 Fleetwood Thor 31ft it has a ford V-10 engine, I have experience with the Workhorse 8.1 on my previous rig, would any body have some input on this engine, dependability, pulling power maintenance, would appreciate response.Happy RV...
Have sold my old Rv Holiday Rambler and tow vehicle. I am now looking for another RV, recently purchased a 2018 Subaru Forester, has any body ever pull one, I am been told that up to 2016 it was in the tow vehicle list on the motor magazine an is no ...
Considering this RV 2007 Class A 34ft Fleetwood Southwind 32VS Motorhome for purchase, it has a Ford V-10 engine. I am familiar with the Workhorse engine on the last two rv I have owned. Would like some info on the pros and cons of the v-10.would a...
A couple of years ago I ran into an add offering for sale a Holiday Rambler Vacationer 3 sides not sure if it was an 04 or 05. Would liketo see one, do not know how to find one or if anybody by any chance has info on one of them, would appreciate pi...
Have a 04 Holiday Rambler Vacationer, did and oil change first time, everything OK except I got the message on instrument panel "Change engine oil" how can I reset it so it goes away. Can anybody help, would appreciate it.Have a great day!!