Explorer
since ‎Feb-25-2006

My Activity

• 31 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I recently purchased a used Arctic Fox 990. It came with happy jack standard turnbuckles. Only the front ones are spring loaded. According to etrailer website, they are not recommended for frame mounted tie downs (which I have, front and rear). Do I ...
For those familiar with the lance 981 or af 1150, Im wondering if either of these are usable with the slide in. By usable, I mean accessable for quick lunch / bathroom breaks. Ive only seen these campers through photos with the slide extended, and ca...
A few years back, I noticed a lot of manufacturers were putting JD Strongarm type stabilizers on as standard equipment. Stopped noticing them on the 2018s or around the time auto levels became the standard. Do the auto levelers stabilize enough to m...
I'm considering upgrading my 5er soon. Narrowed down my choices to either the Montana 3121RL, or Solitude 310GK. As far as I can tell, they are the same trailer with a few insignificant differences. I lean toward the Montana because of the heavier su...
Traded tv awhile back , and the new one came with a factory hitch. Haven't needed to remove the hitch yet but the day will come. The shipping weight of the hitch is over200 lbs; too much for me to lift/ carry by myself. Was wondering if anyone ever l...