since ‎Feb-25-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2013 Coachman with 2 Coleman 15k AC units. They were running fine with the fans on high yesterday and last night I came in today at noon outside temp around 90 it was 85 inside and both ACs running both were frozen. I turned them over to fa...
I just bought a 2000 Haulmark enclosed trailer and need to get it through inspection. It has a small breakaway battery on the tongue of the trailer and a deep cycle battery inside both are bad. If I just replace the deep cycle battery what wiring cha...
I am buying a enclosed trailer that needs tires. From searching it looks like Goodyear Endurance, Carlisle trail hd, or Maxxis M8008 are suggested, is one better then another? Anyone find any deals on line for them? Any rebates or coupons?Thanks Mike
Well just found an area between 2 of the slide outs that looks like it is leaking from the roof. Getting some Dicor for a quick fix but would like to Eternabond all of the seams. Does anyone have pictures that show how to seal the metal gutter at the...