since ‎Feb-26-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 51 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have an annoying roof leak that I have been unable to find and stop the leak. I even took it to Camping World and they did their smoke test on it and couldn't find it. It is in the area of the plastic dome over my shower. I have recaulked it sever...
I forgot to switch my refrigerator back to A/C the last time I used it and left it on propane. The propane ran out and naturallly the refrigerator went out . Now it will not come on the A/C side. I get a "no co" code on the display. Any help on what ...
I have leaking levelling jacks on the front of my RV. I was told by Camping World technician that they need new seals. He said he called Kwikee and they no longer make these jacks and don't have the seals and I need to purchase new ones for $1,600 ea...
We have reached the point with my wife's health that we have decided it is time to give up our motorhome as it sits idle almost all of the time. Should I go ahead and put it on the market now, or wait until Spring? I can't decide which would be the b...
My skylight has some cracks in it which I found while cleaning my roof. I ordered a new one and asked them to also send me the sealant I need to install it. They sent me a tube of siding and gutter sealant and three tubes of Manus-Bond elastomeric a...