since ‎Mar-07-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 31 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey,Thanks on the response on my PB license post. So next is if I get my class B in AZ than move to Tx does it transfer the same as my regular license would.
So, I want to switch from 5th wheel to a DP but I’m confused about the CDL requirements. What do you all due ?Thanks Bob
Hi allI am thinking on putting my 5th wheel on a permanent summer site and getting a small TT to still be able to travel some.I’m thinking on a 18-21 foot rig. I will tow it with my 3/4tn Ram diesel. Do I want/need a weight distribution hitch?Also ot...
Just put a set of 16" on my Montana. They pumped them to 110psi. I have 2800lbs/wheel and am wondering what psi to run them at. I know many on the forum run these tires so I am so I am asking advise from those that have had success with these tires.T...
I'm replacing my E rated Michelin Ribs with Sailun 235/85/16G tires.The scaled weight on my trailer wheels is just under 11200lb, about 2800lb/tire avg. My rims are G rated. I run the E tires @ 80lb but 110lb for the Gs seems way too much.I'm thinkin...