since ‎Mar-09-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 25 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Well, we finally took the plunge and put a down payment on an 1172. We've been planning to move to a TC for about 5 years, and I'm finally in a place to do it. We'll pick it up in a couple of weeks. Spent the last year getting the other pieces of ...
Curious to see thoughts about a flatbed for a truck camper. Seems like pros are more storage with side lockers, cons are potentially less stability and need for solid tie-downs.My situation is that I'm hunting for a used 1-ton as I upgrade to haulin...
Hey all - soon to be making the shift to a TC, and that starts with upgrading my truck. I'm looking a getting a used dually, and one I'm checking out is lifted by several inches. It's running 18 inch wheels. So - question for the assembled wisdom h...
Hi all - just back from a great trip out to west Texas, but I have a growing list of things that are breaking on our 8 year old E2. I'm looking for a parts source - any pointers for me? Several of the things I'm looking to replace are plastic bits ...