since ‎Mar-12-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 75 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Good Day All,I am looking for destination ideas around the upper-half of Seneca Lake in upstate NY on either the east or west side. I know Watkins Glen is a popular Seneca Lake destination but that puts over an hour from my wife's family up near Bru...
Morning All,I have my Garmin 770 but I like to have backup navigation on my phone and iPad that will take into consideration my RV specifications. I’ve found Copilot and Roadtrippers. Does anyone have experience with either of these apps and have com...
Evening All,Can any Connecticut folks give me a lead on a full-hookup Campground as close to Bridgeport as possible? I have a sick family member I may need to be close to in Bridgeport. I want full hook up because when I get back to my camper After ...
Good Evening,I’m looking for a nice full-hookup Campground with decent access to Boston and Salem. (Normandy Farms does not currently have availability for the dates we need.) Any suggestions?Thanks in advance.
Evening All,We are thinking of visiting Massachusetts in September. Anyone have a favorite full hook-up park on Cape Cod? Thanks!