since ‎Jun-27-2002
‎Mar-26-2024

My Activity

• 306 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I recently bought a 2019 Ram 2500 TCD and in the truck there is no CD player. I know I am an old timer. I have a Panasonic Cd player that I can hook into the auxiliary hookup and play through the radio. I also have USB ports that I found have 5.1 ...
I have an Arctic Fox 25Y trailer that I bought a few years ago used. It is in good shape, but I seem to have a problem with the Xantrex 2000 W Freedom XP inverter. I know nothing about inverters, and have used it only to run the TV. My last fifth ...
In my many campers and trailers, I have had problems with the grey and black tank gauges being unreliable. Now I have a new one. My fresh water gauge says that the tank is full even when I dump the tank. There is no paper there to foul up that fun...
I have a Prodigy brake control on my truck and having a problem with it. I tried calling the company to ask some questions and they won't talk to you if you don't have the prof of purchase. I have had it probably 15 years, so there is no way. When...
The other day I came out of Death Valley to Beatty which is long and steep, but not that bad, but the transmission temp got up to 230 for most of the trip. I stopped part of the way up and let it cool before going on. This has happened a few time in...
Likes given to