since ‎Mar-15-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 3,630 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I read here some years ago that you should only do laundry while in the CG not while driving down the road. no explanation for this and it has bugged me for years. anyone have an answer for me?
I bought a new champion genny 3400 single fuel electric remote start. I thought long and hard whether to get a duel fuel or not. it is too heavy for me to be loading into the bed of the truck by myself so will be using it mainly for power outages at...
I'm losing my co pilot guys. saddest thing to ever happen to me. back in 2016 she went though the fight with ovarian cancer. In February they told her she had liver cancer and this battles is the one she is losing. Dr told me a few weeks ago that she...
any one use a blackstone griddle while camping? I am thinking of getting one. seems like a lot of trouble when it comes to keeping the thing from rusting
well camping world bought out Russ dean rv sales and service in Tri cities Washington. they started advertising last week of the new store. a friend of mine worked at russ dean as a tech and quit and went else where. I was afraid they would get to th...