since ‎Mar-16-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 136 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Well, after 24 years of RV’ing, which includes 2 Pop-up Tent trailers, 1 Travel Trailer, 1 Fifth Wheel & 1 Class A - we are now looking at a 2019 KEYSTONE COUGAR HALF-TON 26RKS to be towed by a 2019 Chevrolet Silverado. There are no regrets with any ...
24 years later, we have been through two pop-up tent trailers, a travel trailer, fifth wheel and now a Class A. Once the A is gone, we will be returning to the Travel Trailer Genre. It has been a fun journey, and we finally realize what we really wa...
I'm looking for advice on portable gas grills What are your thoughts and recommendations?
Heading tomorrow - weathe forecast is for winds are out of the WNW at 15 - 20 MPH. (May be over thinking, but with all of the issues over the past four weeks, my anxiety needs a rest)The first part of the route will be into a headwind - 50 miles? ...
Background: 2008 Winebago Destination. 340 Cummings ISB 6.7L diesel. 27k mileage. We are in our third season on this chassis/coach and it has been a sturdy chariot to places familiar and new. One nuisance has been the occasional check engine light...