since ‎Jun-28-2002
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 770 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a '01 Tradewinds 7390 LTC with a Generac 7.7KW diesel generator and am having a problem with it staying running after letting go of the starter switch. I have changed to switches and checked the relay and breaker and fuses. We put a tester on ...
I just had to replace the 12V distribution panel on my '01 Tradewinds DP and now have discovered that I have a major battery drain which seems to be before the cutoff switch and really don't want to get the mobile tech out again. I am thinking about ...
Fired up the gennie and shock it started. Been having problems with that,but different problem. While I had it running, I decided to add a load to it, so turned on the A/C and the convection oven. No go. Checked the fridge and it was still operating ...
This may sound funny but even though I have been over most of them, just not from the south, I'm looking for the best route to Lincoln City.I-5 to Salem,then 22 to 18 and over.99 to 20 and across. this looks the more leisurely route and also takes me...
I feel funny asking this, but I have never been on the road down from Lake Chelan to US 97 and will be doing it in a 40' DP towing,coming from Winthrop where I scored a site during the blues festival and wondered what it's like. Will also be going fr...