since ‎Mar-19-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 81 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This virus has been identified on my computer by Windows security. I have windows 10. The security program cannot remove it. Need suggestions. TIA, Dale
BIG BEND NATIONAL PARK TEMPORARILY CLOSEDThe National Park Service announced today that effective April 3, Big Bend National Park and Rio Grande Wild & Scenic River will be temporarily closed to all visitors until further notice
My trailer has a large hydraulic cylinder used to raise and lower front of trailer. I was wondering if I should take the pressure off of it when in storage.
Thinking about doing some traveling. I usually avoid spring break time. Are those of you out on the road seeing a lot of college age folks.Particularly interested to hear from those of you in northern New Mexico, Big Bend or coast of Texas.
I am seriously looking at these to use on an induction cooktop.Have never had one and searching online I see a great deal of price difference. I am thinking to just get a lower priced one to start with and see how I like it. Does anyone have any adv...