since ‎Mar-20-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 2,507 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am planning on downsizing my class A to a B+ rv under 25 foot, was also looking at new trucks and a camper as a 2nd option, so with the price of a new F-250 to F-350 and a new camper with a slideout it would cost almost the same price as a new smal...
Thinking of downsizing my class A to a B+ rv, looking at the BT Cruisers, the 5340 and 5255 model, none for sale here in Las Vegas to check out the quality so would like to here from other owners, wanting brand new so hope to hear from those with the...
AT&T is reportedly trying to sell DirecTV to private-equity investors just five years after buying the satellite provider. The negotiations with potential buyers come after millions of customers ditched DirecTV over the past two years, and could valu...
Elon Musk's Internet for Everyone Is Coming Very SoonElon Musk says SpaceX's ambitious Starlink satellite internet setup has made great steps toward providing good internet to previously low-priority locations. Musk’s Starlink plan accounts for an ev...
Some say its 6 quarts and some say its 7 quarts, but every time I do the oil change with filter its 6.5 to 6.75 quarts..The manual says 6 quarts.How many quarts does your V-10 take.Mine is a 2008 3 valve